Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Healthy For Life.

I am hooked. Well I have been for some time now but it has become more prominent in my day to day lifestyle.

Green Tea.


Whenever I would stay at my friend Monica's house we would drink cup after cup of tea.  Trying different flavors, or just trying to stay awake.
Now I find myself accepting a cup whenever offered or craving a cup when I wake in the morning or after dinner.
Could I be addicted?

I think of all things to be addicted to, Green Tea is probably one of the better options considering it helps in lowering cholesterol, fighting infectious cells, and maintaining a healthy weight.
Now as long as I can continue eating as much fruit as possible and maybe a glass of red wine each night with dinner, I think healthiness will be in my favor!

No comments: