Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Sandlot.

Every now and then I like to break out The Sandlot quotes.
You know the ones, L7 weenie or how to explain to someone how to make a correct s'more.
As I was attempting these quotes to Ryan, and we were trying to figure out if it was the word cracker or graham that Ham used to describe the graham cracker, the movie came on!
Even with 19 years between now and the year it was released, it is still a great, funny movie.
steelcloset.com

imamuseum.org

laughyourspleenout.tumblr.com
ivewatchedit.com
tadafromannie.blogspot.com

buffaloshows.net
connect.in.com
Waking up the next day in a groggy state, I found myself wearing a baseball tee, jeans and a pair of converses.
Thank you Sandlot, for not only being amazing past your time, but being the inspiration for my outfit the following day.

No comments: