Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Start To A Better Me...And You!

I am definetly not the smallest girl I know, and for as long as I can remember I have always tried to hit that goal weight and failed...miserably.
I am naturally (well for the most part) a healthy eater, but I am known to grab a bite from Chic-Fil-A or Cook-Out...you know that nights.
I would like to get to a healthy weight where I both feel and look healthy, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!


 tumblr.com
For starters,
The good and the bad.  What we should and should not do!


 soon2befit.tumblr.com

 I have always been told that running is the way to go, but after running in High School, lets just say it kills! So I'm going to start brisk walking, which is the light portion of the picture above.


 sexy-little-thing.tumblr.com

I love when someone takes the time to make it easy!
I will admit that I do not exercise everyday, and what I consider exercise is walking quickly around Taco Mac when I'm working, or walking briskly to my classes because I'm in such a hurry and don't want to be late.  So I'll admit, this plan is my "first step".


 gettingskinny22.tumblr.com
For those that can't make time to go to the gym, like myself, I have found a few things to do at home, no weights needed!
And...
 last but not least, if we are working to better our bodies and our health, why not work on our skin while we are at it!

 dontplacemeinabox.tumblr.com
It's definetly nice when the things that we need to use to better ourselves taste great!
Maybe I'll start tonight...or better yet, lets be realistic and say Saturday!



No comments: