Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy Bee.

 As most know I am interning at Charlotte Parent Magazine.
I have now been there for two weeks and I love it!
I actually enjoy waking up in the morning each Tuesday and Thursday, getting ready in my business casual attire and driving to their location in uptown.
The building does not have the Charlotte Parent name or logo, but is easily identified with our street number:
You can't miss that!



I love having things to do and am happiest when kept busy!
I love walking in to find so many project waiting for me to either do or finish that day.
These past few weeks I have been working on the Moms@Work luncheon that Charlotte Parent hosts each year, and loved every minute of it!
I loved being apart of such a huge event and am hoping to really get my hands dirty on the next event.

I think I many have found my calling!


No comments: