Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Perfect Venue.

My old roommate is getting married at the end of this month and
I have, as many girls my age, been bitten by the wedding jitterbug!
Being a bit of a late bloomer on the subject, I've realized, ummm, I'm getting older and I don't really have any ideas for my "dream wedding".
Sporadically I have looked into things here and there, being that I am not engaged, and am keeping my options open for the inevitable change in taste that I succumb to almost every year or two.
But, nevertheless, a girl can dream!

For those of you that are engaged and are searching for a beautiful venue that has it all, I would recommend looking into:

It's the perfect setting for an outdoor wedding!
They offer so many options, including the setting of the ceremony, and the landscape is absolutely breathtaking!

If you could choose today, what venue would you choose for your wedding?
Or would you not use a venue?


No comments: