Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fun At The Park.

Today was a full day with the girls.
Breeze had choir practice at a church in Davidson so I excitedly accepted to take them all there.
 We began with a quick walk down the main street to kill time until Breezes choir practice started at 5:45.
 

We had seen this statue while driving around and wanted to make a stop.

We couldn't figure out what it was, but when I told them to stand next to it so I could take a picture, as you will see to the left, a spider kept that from happening.

Once we dropped Breeze off and I made a quick, or as quick as it could be, run into Summit for my now all time favorite chai latte, we noticed this playground and thought it would be a perfect way to spend the next 45 minutes until we had to return to the church for Breeze.


This was literally the whole playground and they made the most of it, as most kids their age do.
To have an imagination like that again.
They were so excited about all the different things they could do.
I don't have it shown here, but there is a wheel that they went crazy over.
I've never seen anyone as excited as they were about this wheel.
I turn away for one second and she winds up with woodchips on her diaper.
It was too funny to pass up.

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. -Lucille Ball

No comments: