Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Kiss. Some Laughs. And Food I Did Not Make.

Alright so here comes the part where I admit a fail from this weekend:
I did not cook at all!
Oops!
And now, here comes the part where I come up with excuses why, although I think they are good:
1. Ryan did not show up to my apartment until 12am Sunday night/Monday morning (depending on how you read the time.  I believe it is the later.)  So all I wanted to do at that time was sleep.
2.  I didn't cook for myself because my old roommate, Amber, was in town and we all decided to go out to eat for dinner.
3.  I worked till about 4pm on Monday and then had agreed to meet at my old roommates, Christina and Alex's house (you remember them from before? They just got married!), for a cookout.
4.  I was at my internship till 12pm on Tuesday and we met with Ryan's mom and grandpa for lunch!
and last but not least,
5.  Ryan left around 5:30pm, which was not long after we went to lunch.

So yes, I fail. But there will be many other opportunities so "to be continued" on the previous post.
........................................................................................................

We did, however, take the opportunity to try out an abundance of different beers while he was here.
Monday, after I returned home from work, changed, and caught up on some homework, I decided to show Ryan the new Taco Mac on University.
Can you guess which is mine?

We stopped long enough to grab a plate of their fiesta chicken nachos and a beer before running over to Total Wine & More, building our own
6-pack, and driving to the Boyd's home.

It was great to hang out with old friends, try new beers, and spend the time that Ryan and I had together.
There will be more and I promise I won't fail (or lie rather) again!




No comments: