Monday, October 17, 2011

The Makings Of Deliciousness.

I have for you, thanks to Lisa, a way to successfully recreate
Chai Tea
It is the closest recreation that I have ever tasted without being expensive or impossible to find the ingredients.

The steps are as follows:
1. Heat water.
2. Place tea bag into cup and pour in water.
Let the bag seep in the water for Four minutes.
3. Take out tea bag scoop in desired amount
of sugar.
4. Pour desired amount of milk.
5. Stir and top with whipped cream and cinnamon.

(1) I use a tea pot so it's only a matter of minutes before my pot is screaming that the water is ready.
(2) Seriously, if you let it seep for too long there's a bite from the spice and if you don't let it sit long enough you wont taste the chai tea at all.
(3) I usually do about a tablespoon and a half.
(4) I use either skim or organic milk.  It gives it a sweeter taste.



I'm not kidding as close as I've ever gotten and it's simple!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

looks tasty! 'tis the season!