Monday, October 3, 2011

Look Out October.

I woke up this morning without an alarm clock pushing me to start my day.  It was interesting not having to jump out of bed right away to get ready for work or school.  So I took that opportunity to do some laundry and change out my bed spread for something warmer.
As I'm preparing my chai tea (which I have finally perfected thanks to Lisa) I  decided it was high time to make a list of things I would like to invest in this month.
October: Out with the old, in with the New.
 
I have a super old 2-shelf bookcase right now and I feel that it's time to a little donating.

I've decided that I want my books and pictures on the wall around my windows to add a little color to my room.

I have done some research and found that by flipping shelves or coat wall hangers upside down so the support is facing up, they can also be used as dividers as shown here.

Luckily Ikea houses a wide varitey of shelves so I'll be able to mix and match as I please.





I have fallen in love with the infinity scarves
I owned only one last year during the spring and wore it's mint green perfection everywhere.

Since then my collection has grown and will continue to do so this month.

Now to find one in this gorgeous creamy brown color!




Now I realize that it is the wrong season to do this but, like before, I'm thinking of cutting my hair!

I'm not used to having long hair anymore and my hair is so thick that I feel this hairstyle would fit best.

Now obviously I would not tease it to be this big!  And I'd probably add bangs.
 But I love the layers and the free spirit type this style exudes.

If you will learn anything about me, it's that I change my mind often!
Just a thought. 
What are yours?

If there is one thing I want to do, it's to learn how to cook.
 I think it's high time I get into the kitchen and learn my way around it.

I love bruschetta and believe this is a good place to start.
Simple and delicious!

Now to find the time to start this new adventure and a fire exstinguisher!



 This list could continue and probably will on at a later date.
I'm so excited to evovle everything whether its my bedroom, my look, or my skills this month.
I can't help but smile at all that I expect to accoplish this month.  Now whether that smile is because I'm patting myself on the back or laughing at myself we will soon find out!

The secret of getting things done is to act.
- Dante Alighieri

No comments: